CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
We are at a watershed moment in successfully tackling the greatest challenge of our time: climate change. Every day, in different parts of the world geography, the planet sends us messages about the enormous transformations it is undergoing: from changing weather patterns that threaten food production; to rising sea levels that increase the risk of catastrophic floods. The effects of climate change affect us all. If drastic measures are not taken now, it will be much more difficult and expensive to adapt to its effects in the future.
What can we do for the future of the planet?
– Minimizing waste and unnecessary use of paper, reducing printing to a minimum with name signs for pickups. Joining the green pact of Vitoria-Gasteiz, in Spain.
– Use of a EURO6-compliant ZERO, ECO vehicle with engines that use Adblue technology to reduce nitrogen oxide emissions.
– Ecological driving display system. The benefits are a reduction in emissions to the atmosphere and noise pollution. Greater comfort in the vehicle for customers. Savings are also added in maintenance costs for the engine, brake systems, tires, gearbox.
– Shared transfers are a practical and inexpensive way for groups. Travelers often use the same common route and do not mind going with other professionals in their sector.
– Always looking for the most efficient way possible and the optimization of the vehicle’s consumption.