GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For the contracting of services, the customer must provide BOOKROAD operators with all the information necessary for their management: date, time, pick-up point and destination point, flight or train identifier (if applicable) and the name and contact details of the passenger(s).
- Likewise, the customer must inform of any special conditions that may influence the correct development of the service (wheelchairs, special luggage, reduced mobility of the passenger, etc.).
- Waiting times that do not entail charges shall be 1 hour at airports and 15 minutes at train stations, hotels or private homes. After this time, overtime will start to be invoiced. The amount of overtime is available to customers in the rates published each year.
- BOOKROAD operators may recommend a pick-up time based on flight or train departure times, but will not be responsible for late arrivals. Pick-up times will always be the responsibility of the customer, whether agency or passenger.
- BOOKROAD is not responsible for incidents in the contracted services caused by force majeure (strikes, traffic cuts, inclement weather, etc.).
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- Any change and/or cancellation of service must be made directly to BOOKROAD via email or telephone.
- Services in Spain can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the service, free of charge, unless otherwise stated in the B2B contract. If the period is shorter, cancellation fees of up to 100% of the cost of the cancelled service will be charged.
- Services outside Spain can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the service, free of charge, unless otherwise stated in the B2B contract. If the period is shorter, cancellation fees of up to 100% of the cost of the cancelled service will be charged.
- Cancellation of minibus and coach services shall be subject to special conditions imposed by the service provider.
- BOOKROAD undertakes to avoid or minimise cancellation charges according to its operational possibilities.
- Services booked involving more than 4 vehicles may be subject to special contracting conditions that may affect some or all of the steps in the contracting process.
- The passenger must know the pick-up time and procedure, whether it is at an airport or at a specific address (street, number, floor, door).
- Whenever requested and BOOKROAD has this information, the name and mobile number of the driver will be provided so that the passenger has direct contact and can communicate any incidents. In any case, any incident must be reported to BOOKROAD as soon as possible. If the passenger cannot locate the driver, he/she should contact BOOKROAD’s 24h service before deciding to leave the place. Phone 24/7: Europe +34 945003353.
- The request of services to BOOKROAD by any of the available channels implies the acceptance of these contracting conditions as well as the responsibilities derived from them.
- In the case of quotes in local currency, the conversion to euro will be made in accordance with the exchange rate on the day the service is invoiced.
- Services will be provided by executive chauffeurs.
- English-speaking chauffeurs available at most destinations.
- Chauffeurs in other languages subject to availability and upon reservation.
- Chauffeurs comply with the image and dress code required by the client.