© 2018 Taxiberia, all rights reserved.
1.- What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are used with the aim of improving your user experience, therefore, they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language used during navigation and in future visits.
3.- What information does a cookie store?
The information that usually stores a cookie is not considered sensitive information, it does not store data like the banking, the D.N.I., among others. The user is not identified as a person, but the web server associates him with his web browser.
4.- What kind of cookies are there?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Session Cookies: They collect and store data during the user’s session to, for example, facilitate access to the services of the website. They are deleted when the session ends.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Cookies analysis: Are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
5.- What are the own and third-party cookies?
– Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us.
– Third-party cookies: These would be those generated by external services or suppliers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
6. What cookies are used on this website?
The Website of BOOKROAD uses its own cookies and, specifically, session cookies, which are those that collect and store data while the user accesses it.
Likewise, you can use third-party cookies that will collect information for statistical purposes of using the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this and other Internet services.
7.- Can cookies be deactivated or eliminated?
You can refuse the processing of the data or information collected by the cookies at any time, by configuring the options of your Internet browser. You can allow, block (in a general or particular way for a specific domain) or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
However, this could affect the optimal navigation of our website, since some functionalities would be disabled and the visualization of some tools could be impaired.
For more information about Firefox, click here:
For more information about Chrome, click here:
For more information about Explorer, click here:
For more information about Safari click here:
For more information about Opera click here: