© 2018 Taxiberia, todos los derechos reservados.
TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of these data (RGPD), ensuring at all times to ensure proper use and treatment of personal data of the user.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEB?
You can visit and use the services of the website www.bookroad.eu without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about you.
The only personal data to which TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL will have access will be those that the user voluntarily provides when contacting TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL through email or in any other way provided on the web.
We can treat your IP, what operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
TO WHAT PURPOSE ARE WE GOING TO TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( RGPD), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the different entry forms provided for that purpose on the Web www.bookroad.eu or in any other collection channel of the same, will be incorporated into the records of treatment responsibility of TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL for the management of the collected data with the following purposes:• Solve any query, request or request made
• Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request
• Manage electronic transactions through the Secure Payment platform
• Keep you informed of any change, modification that may seem of interest to you through any means provided
• Information by electronic means that deal with your request
• Send you commercial information about our products / services upon request or consent.
• Carry out analyzes and improvements on the web on new products and services
• Management of the access extranet for Taxiberia Partners
• Unsubscribe from our services
WHAT DESTINATORS WILL THEIR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored complying with the security measures described in accordance with current regulations and guaranteeing its integrity and confidentiality at all times.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation or be shared with companies or entities outside TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL. You are informed of the following possible assignments of your data:
- or to public and private bodies for compliance with legal obligations under current regulations
- or to companies and collaborators for administrative and / or commercial management, for the management of the purposes previously described, for the provision of services and the correct management of the company
- or to those responsible for the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement
- or to companies in charge of our web support and maintenance, computer system, etc.
- or any international transfer of data when using American applications, will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies regarding privacy
In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for the development of their activity for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, you will be duly informed, and you may exercise your right of opposition at any time.
The consent will be understood as long as it does not expressly communicate the revocation of the same to any of the treatments indicated above.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the different forms are mandatory for the formalization of the corresponding application.
By providing us with your email, you expressly consent that we may contact you through this means.
The user of the website www.bookroad.eu will be solely responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of the information provided, acting TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL in good faith as a mere service provider. If you have provided false data or third parties without your consent to do so, TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL reserves the right to immediate destruction of the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or holders thereof exempting TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL of any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and will take all measures of a technical and organizational nature to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
We do not process data for children under 14 years of age. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you do not have that age or, where appropriate, to provide data from third parties that do not have the aforementioned age. TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL disclaims any responsibility for the breach of this forecast
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
• To know if we are treating your data or not
• To access your personal data
• To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate
• To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted
• To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations
• To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new manager that designates us. It is only valid in certain cases
• To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly
• To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any information, we thank you for informing us to keep them updated.
The user of the WEB www.bookroad.eu may at any time exercise these rights in the terms established in the current regulations, addressing the person responsible for processing:
- In writing to the address of the company: Ctra. Zorroza-Castrejana, 42 (48013 Bilbao, Bizkaia)
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU WANT A FORM FOR THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use the ones prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI. If someone is represented, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO ANSWER YOUR RIGHTS’ EXERCISE?
It depends on the right, but at most one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
FOR HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• Personal data will be kept while you are still connected with us
• Once dissociated, the personal data processed in each purpose will be maintained during the legally stipulated deadlines, including the term in which a Judge or Court may require them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions
• The data processed will be maintained as long as the legal terms alluded to above do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if there is no legal term, until the interested party requests their suppression or revocation of the consent granted
• We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the services last to attend to possible claims
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
NOTIFICATION OF GAPS OF THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
If the security of personal data is breached, unless it is unlikely that such breach of security constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL will notify the Spanish Agency for Data Protection before elapsed 72 hours after the incident was recorded, describing the nature of the violation, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, it will be made known which are the categories and the approximate number of interested and affected data.
Likewise, TAXIBERIA SPAIN SL will notify interested parties, as soon as possible, when it is probable that the violation of the security of personal data entails a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise. and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach.
If we use other types of cookies that are not necessary, you can consult the cookies policy in the corresponding link from the beginning of our website.
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a file of activity of the server duly registered that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the users.